Posted by in Arts & Entertainment on July 22, 2014
I have spent a lot of my life working in the Best Haunted House in Salt Lake City industry. I really enjoy the fall season and the time I can get together and design and run a haunted attraction. It can be a lot of work, but it also can be a lot of fun. This year we are going to build a real pirate ship in our swamp. We have an outdoor haunted attraction that goes into a real swamp and we are going to put a pirate ship out there. The customers will actually walk on the pirate ship and off of it as well.
Posted by in Travel on July 21, 2014
Content provided by www.ecoshuttlenetwork.com - marseille airport transfers
Taking a cruise is a great way to see many different places when you travel. Cruises offer many activities and things to do while on the ship, while offering you the opportunity to explore different locations each time you arrive at a port. This article will give you some tips for making the most of your cruise.
When traveling abroad, you should make sure to carry a photocopy of your passport and other important documents in a separate location from the originals. Having a copy of your passport will greatly speed up the process for getting it replaced at the local U.S. consulate or embassy. You may also want to leave a copy with a friend at home.
If you’re going to be traveling soon, don’t go through a travel agent. You’ll find your trip costing twice as much. Rather, shop around online through different bargain dealers like expedia.com or travelocity.com. This will help you save some money that can be better spent when you arrive at your destination, perhaps on souvenirs, or for that nice guy online that gave you this tip.
Your baggage can really weigh you down on a trip. Carefully consider your clothing choices. There’s no reason to take half of everything you own! Take clothing that you can easily rinse out in a bathroom sink, or in a bucket if the situation so demands. Make your choices mix and match, so a few items will be worn several items in different combinations.
Another good way to get some sleep on an airplane is by using headphones or ear plugs. This will drown out the constant engine noise and also the little kids and talkative adults on the plane. You will be able to relax and get some much needed rest.
When making travel hotel accommodations make sure you call ahead and actually speak to someone at the hotel. Ask about their pet policy to find out if they allow pets and if they charge extra fees for pets. This enables you to choose a hotel that fits well for you whether you are traveling with pets or allergic to pets.
Road trips are fun but at the end of each day of driving you want to just relax so choose a hotel that is near restaurants or has room service. You can call ahead where you plan to stop and ask the hotels what food options are available nearby.
Research currency rates before you travel so you can easily budget your expenditures. Knowing the value of your dollar before you travel gives you a clear picture of what you can spend and create an itinerary that will be conducive to savings. By doing so you will maximize your fun and minimize overspending.
Constantly take pictures of your children while you are on vacation. Use your phone if possible, and take pictures when you are going in to any activity where there are large crowds and getting lost might be possible. You then have a clear and current description of your children to give to authorities who are helping locate them.
When traveling, always keep a few snacks in your bag. Airline food can be expensive. Having to stop for snacks when you’re in the car can take time. A few small granola bars or crackers won’t take up much space and can save you both time and money.
Be sure to take some form of entertainment for the kids. Consider a portable DVD player and some headphones or a laptop computer that is loaded with games and movies to keep them happy during the flight. You will be glad that you have found a way to keep them entertained while you travel to your destination.
A great traveling tip is to collect as many different restaurant menus as you can when you’re traveling abroad. Collecting local restaurant menus can be a great way to get a souvenir. You can also use them as future reference if you ever return to the same location.
As was stated in the beginning of this article, a great way to explore many different locations while you travel is to go on a cruise. Cruise ships offer plenty to do on-board, with the option of exploring off the ship when you dock. Apply the tips from this article to make the most of your next cruise.
Posted by in Relationships on July 21, 2014
There is no way to instantly get over a breakup with your girlfriend, but there are some things that you can do to make it more pleasant. Experts ranging from psychologists to experienced daters agree that getting over an ex girlfriend is easier if you at least follow six basic rules.
1) Freedom is one of the most enjoyable upsides to the single life. Wallow in your new-found independence. You no longer have to worry about working out compromises and your free time is your own. Stay out as long as you want, take spontaneous trips, or watch non-stop sports.
2) See other people. You can now approach single women, flirt at parties, and date anyone who interests you – guilt free. This step helps you overcome the fear that you will never meet someone new. No matter how short-term your new relationships are, they can build your confidence.
3) Remember why you broke up. It’s human nature to mourn the good times you will never have with your ex, but this can blind you to the real problems you had. Focus on what you went through and remember the bad times in detail. There was an actual reason you broke up.
4) Socialize with your friends. You may have sacrificed time with your buddies when you got into a committed relationship, and now you can reconnect. Time with friends is fun and is a great way to improve your attitude.
5) Leave well enough alone. Avoid calling your ex-girlfriend, no matter how much you want your CD’s back. Write them off as a small price to pay to avoid an uncomfortable confrontation. In fact, avoid contacting her for any reason, unless it is a matter of life or death.
6) Get healthy. You now have the time to get to the gym and focus on your own well being. This could be the ideal time to develop the body you have always wanted.
Nobody looks forward to the miserable time following a breakup with a girlfriend. However, the situation can offer surprising perks if you follow a few of the simple, time-tested rules that experts offer.